搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, October 20, 2017

Off-Grid Tiny House

This is my first blog on tiny houses which I hope my readers are also interested in. I am interested in this type of houses. I personally think comfort doesn't need to be big. I am fascinated in how people can maximize the use of limited space.


Places like Asia always have limited space for housing and that's why houses are expensive there. Tiny house may be a solution to this problem there .


This tiny house is 12 meters in length with bedroom, bathroom , kitchen and washing/dryer machine combo, located in British Columbia , Canada.


Since the property is off-grid, I wonder where the water comes from and where does "waste water" go??

How does one get their mails?

The owner mentiones that she looks up something online , so where does she get internet and such. Living in remote area, communication to the outside world is important in case of emergency.

I notice that there is no TV , so I guess there is no cable  or satellite service?

Personally, if I were to live in such arrangement , I wouldn't want to be cut off completely from technologies.

 
















The place is powered by panels of solar cells






These dome-shaped facilities are for growing organic produce all year round.

The organic produce is also sold to local restaurants , generating income for the house owner.








This house is actually big for a tiny house. There are even smaller houses with all the amenities  (bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, etc) and I will show more in future blogs.



No comments:

Post a Comment