搜尋此網誌 SEARCH THIS BLOG

Friday, May 6, 2016

SUPERNTURAL SEASON 11 EP 20 .....GOD IS BACK! SPOILER!

SPOILER ALERT! If you have not seen it , don't read this blog.


So Metatron meets God again . Who would have known seeing God is not that difficult , just a pair of sunglasses (or visual aid as God calls them), with God-is-here background music and of course , only if the Big Guy lets you see him.


Notice the mug says "World's Greatest Dad", how appropriate.



So God's own safe heaven is a bar that looks like Cheers , and everybody knows my name , according to Metatron. I guess I can't be God's friend since I don't drink : )

God said he started a blog. I bet his blog has more hits than mine. I wonder if he is twitting too!?

It shocks me how well God and Metatron handle casual English (not Hebrew or some other "Godly Languages".

I have to give Metatron the credit of conversing with God in his unique casual manner.

This episode really personifies or humanizes God in ways never seen before on TV, but I am not sure how well the Christians receive the fact that God's admission of dating a few guys and gals ...... I personally have a liberal view on that, but to Christians, I am not sure ....




Apparently , even God gets emotional when his sister Amara (The Darkness) is mentioned and does have an ego....he is writing an autobiography (this isn't her story, is mine! Says God) and he commended that his human face Chuck as "super cute!"

God created life because he is lonely? I guess his sister , The Darkness isn't much a companion.


This is a bit of a shocker to me:
According to God,  Lucifier isn't his favourite and isn't a VILLAIN?? A spoiled brat perhaps??





What also shocks me is that apparently , Metatron is a better writer or editor than God . God also has writer's block!? So I guess Stephen King shouldn't feel bad about Cujo!!




This is also a shocker to me:
"I don't have a soul..." says God.  "but you invented them (souls) ! " says Metatron.


I think this really hurts Metatron when God says that Metatron was chosen because he was the closest angel when God walked into the room.....There is nothing special about you , Metatron...... ouch, that can't be good for  morale.




When God shows Metatron his "nature" , can't they film at some nicer , more pictureque location than that dull, foggy, Nessy-lives-here lake!?














"...coward? I am not hiding.....I am just done watching my experiment's failures...", says God.

If our creation is really the Big Guy's experiment, I have to agree that it is a failure.........




Metatron, lesson learnt: Don't point a finger at God and do not called him "coward", or you get thrown out faster than you entered the bar.

..and don't refer to God using his first name - Chuck!













Metatron says "...I don't care if I was the angel nearest to the door.....you picked me ....your light shineD on me , ME!.....

Shouldn't that be "shone on me"?? Or does it have something to do with " intransitiveness" of the verb?? I guess it sounds better with "shined on me"!

So Metatron has some good things to say about humans......they never give up.......like Burnie Sanders?? : )



God left his creations (including the angels and others ), because they disappointed him. Well, welcome to my club.

Metatron, bad bad Metatron, don't tell God that he is a quitter!



Metatron is correcting God's writing ??  What about the Tablets??

I guess Metatron has read what God will do or surprised at the fact that God can sing???



God breaks into singing and playing guitar, an ability that God gave himself ! Why not drumming??



This is a funny scene. At first, I thought God made Dean's man's hood glow!!





The Winchesters are doing way better than even Mosses, God talks to them in person! No heavy Tablets to carry. Dean can't complain about God not doing anything any more, the Big Man has shown up in front of his house!





"Dudes, we should probably talk."




This is a fun episode to watch , not to mention, surprisingly , a bit touching.
I hope this is not the final season. I think there is a season 12 or even a season 13.




No comments:

Post a Comment